Recently, a hot topic has aroused heated discussion among people all over the world. If you are a woman who cannot complete the pregnancy due to physical problems, you want to accompany your child to grow up, hope to see your child learning, enter the workplace to pursue their dreams, get married and have a family of their own. And your husband, your parents, your relatives are also very eager to have a child into this family, what will you do? In contemporary society, many women themselves can not get pregnant and have children, causing family and social problems. People's opinions about this vary from country to country.
Figures show that children under the age of 14 make up more than 25% of the world's population, which means that 1.8 billion of the 7 billion people are children. At least one in three children living in developing countries is not well cared for, one in five has no access to safe drinking water, and one in seven has no access to basic health services.
Children are the crystallization of love in a family, even if the embodiment of love between parents is also a responsibility belonging to the family. What on earth can a child bring to a family?
Firstly. Firm family goals
A. Career. In order to raise their children better, parents have to rethink for the family, so they have to mention their own dedication.
B. Life Philosophy. If a man has nothing to strive for when he is young and frivolous, then having children will surely arouse his sense of responsibility for them by his own blood.
C.Honor. It is the aspiration of every parent to have a successful child and to have a successful daughter. When their child is successful, the parents who are struggling quietly in the rear will certainly feel gratified. The subsequent sense of honor will become the driving force for the parents to continue to work hard in life.
Secondly. Keep Your Family Complete.
For every new family, the pressure from work, family, the arrival of children and parents' expectations is enormous. Once a child arrives, the pressure from parents and the desire to have children is greatly reduced.
Thirdly, The Life of the Adjustment Material.
A. Surprise. When a child comes into the family, everything around him is a novelty, so parents' lives are filled with different surprises of discovery, and they will often experience these little surprises as they accompany their children growing up. Life is never lack of beauty, but lack of eyes to find beauty.
B. Revisit old childhood days. Looking at the children's tender childhood, experiencing the children's childhood, perhaps the parents of their childhood expression of the most sincerely respect
C. Keep pace with The Times. The times are moving faster than anyone could have imagined, and adults are slowly suffering from social disconnection. In order to bridge the generation gap with their children, parents need to keep abreast of the latest trends and be able to keep up with The Times.
The arrival of children is very important, as is the company that cannot be ignored. Companion is the longest confession of love.
Are you spending enough quality time with your children? Time is so valuable and a significant ingredient in the parent-child bonding process. Indeed, it is the most priceless thing you can give to your child.
As children enter adolescence, quality time is more important than ever. It becomes a sort of scorecard, with parents proving how good they are at raising their children based on the time they spend with them. However, quality time and quantity are not the same. With that in mind, don't stress about the amount of time you should give your child, as if you were timing your parents' efforts.
Why is spending quality time with your children so important? What are the benefits of spending time with children? Here are five important benefits:
1. Be there for your child. The real value of spending quality time with your child is being able to call him or her your child.
2. Reduce stress. Keeping up with your work, school, parenting, and other responsibilities can be stressful, but spending time with your kids can be a way to de-stress.
3. Strengthen Your Relationship with Your Parents. Spending time with your child helps you build an unbreakable bond that leads to emotional health for both parties.
4. Foster a Loving Environment. When parents and children are in harmony with each other, it resonates in the home and creates a loving environment.
5. Learn to Appreciate Your Kids. As your family grows, you begin to have multiple personalities, and it's only when you spend precious time with your children that you begin to appreciate this diversity. The most important benefit of spending time with your children is that it affects your relationship with them. As they grow up, your child needs a sense of security and belonging.
Honestly, your kids are more likely to talk to you and listen to you if they spend quality time with you. This tiny moment can make all the difference for your child, especially as they take their first steps toward adulthood
Just because you send your child off to school every day does not mean that they have everything they need to be successful. Some of that starts at home with you as a parent. Of course reading with, talking to, and engaging with your child is critical to their development, but there are some other tools they need to support their learning as well.
Reading is something that your child should be doing every single day. Giving them a variety of materials to choose from can keep them interested and engaged.
1. Convenience of Audio books is Unmatched. Audio books are convenient for a student who is always on the move. Taking out a book and read anytime and anywhere. When children suddenly want to read, want to listen to the lovely illustrations in the book, you can directly take out a reading pen to click on the book, immediately will make a wonderful sound.
2.Audio books Help Students Gain Knowledge. More than 70 point-reading games full of children's fun, games and illustrations in one, in the game interaction to stimulate children's exploration, observation, thinking, real education in fun, play out the learning power.
3. Audio books Help in Training Our Listening Muscles. 24 selected classic Mother Goose nursery rhymes, rearrangement of dubbing, not only can be ear grinding, but also can record their own singing, so that children not only have input, but also can record the output of children, to achieve the real enlightenment effect.
4. Audio books Increase the Retention and Retrieval of Information. If you are a visual learner, like the majority of the population, you will benefit more from reading the books than listening to them. But even visual learning style is an acquired habit these days which persists because of the widespread availability of paper-back books.
5. Listening to Audio books Helps with Vocabulary. 22 new life themes selected and planned, more than 500 practical enlightenment vocabulary, let the children enjoy the sea, learn something, combined with the game, can strengthen the children's vocabulary memory effect, learn for use.
6.Audio books Highlight Emotions. The benefit which is most apparent in listening to books rather than reading them is the emphasis on emotions. For lovers of conventional books, this argument may sound fake and lame. After all, don’t written words have expressions? Don’t they communicate emotions just as precisely, or better, as do the spoken or read words?